30 juin 2006

Pub de Bud!

Aimeriez-vous que je me présente à votre mariage et que je dise ce discours?

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Also, we need to determine the rounds of the quiz
according to it. Brazenhead is a great place to go with your family or
for a business lunch or dinner, but if you are looking for a party
atmosphere, this isn't it. Ask your local club to run this for you.

my website - pub quiz austin

Anonyme a dit...

The decor on the inside of the restaurant is absolutely beautiful.
*Rounds table format. Ask your local club to run this
for you.

my blog pub quiz archive

Anonyme a dit...

The players would begin as members of the SCA, going to Phoenix for the Estrella War.
I won't spoil your surprises and give away any more details. Spice things up by including these Halloween-themes recipes:.

Also visit my website :: Constant Contact