14 juillet 2007

Jeu de patience

Après 1 mois de réflexion, je m'étais décidé cet après-midi à aller chez Future Shop prendre la cathodique 20" Toshiba avec la Xbox360 premium avec 4 jeux inclus. La grosse affaire de 700$ avant taxe.

Après 20 minutes à attendre, j'ai foutu le camp... Pas moyen de se faire servir si on n'achète pas un cinéma maison 56" avec sound sourround dolby digital et graveur HD-DVD et disque dur.

J'ai bien tenté de demander un commis entre deux clients mais non, occupé à faire de la commission.

À entendre les autres clients, le crédit semble toujours aussi facile à accorder mais les période de paiement semble être plus strict. Je voulais mettre ce 700$ d'achat sur 1 an mais une madame en face de moi, qui venait de se fait dire à quel point le graveur HD-DVD Toshiba était le top du top et ce qu'il y a de mieux et le reste est tout plein de caca, ne pouvait pas mettre son achat de 569$ sur 6 mois... 3 seulement.

À la place, je suis allé au Toys'R'us à côté et je me suis pris un cube Rubik: 10$ et autant de plaisir.Dès que le solutionne, je vous le dis!

P.S.:Merci Renart pour le lien. Ça serait peut-être bien ce billet là plutôt qui m'aurait fait penser à ça... Le problème en lisant trop partout, on vient à oublier où on l'a lu.

P.P.S.:
Merci Carl pour l'offre, je la garde en note! ;P

34 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Tu devrais poster des photos de la progression du cube rubix :P
pour prouver que ta pas tricher


-alex

Carl a dit...

J'ai trouver un bon petit engine 3D en Java, ca implique qu'on pourrait mettre ca dispo à partir du web :P

Anonyme a dit...

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it
can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share
it with someone!

Feel free to surf to my homepage - rental agreements homes

Anonyme a dit...

Your weblog appears to be having some compatibilty problems in
my safari browser. The wording appears to be running off the webpage pretty bad.
If you would like you can email me at: bonnie_applegate@gmail.

com and I'll shoot you over a screenshot of the problem.

Also visit my web page; furnace brands central air

Anonyme a dit...

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

My web site short term apartment san diego
My website > free short term rental contract

Anonyme a dit...

Hi. I noticed your site title, "Blogger: Pourquoi pas?" does not really reflect the content of your
website. When writing your blog title, do you believe it's most beneficial to write it for Search engine optimisation or for your visitors? This is something I've been battling
with simply because I want good rankings but at the same time I want
the best quality for my website visitors.

Also visit my page remodeling kitchen

Anonyme a dit...

Hi there. I'm sorry to trouble you but I ran across your blog and noticed you're using
the exact same theme as me. The only problem is on my site, I'm battling to get the theme looking like yours. Would you mind e-mailing me at: tiffinybrittain@gawab.com so I can get this figured out. By the way I've
bookmarked your website: http://www.blogger.com/comment.
g?blogID=23427985&postID=7103394802850701165 and will certainly be visiting frequently.
Thanks!!

Here is my blog post - In Home television Repair

Anonyme a dit...

Hi. Sorry to trouble you but I ran across your blog and discovered you happen to
be using the exact same theme as me. The only problem is on my site, I'm struggling to get the theme looking like yours. Would you mind emailing me at: teenahale@zoho.com so I can get this figured out. By the way I've bookmarked your site:
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=23427985&postID=7103394802850701165 and will certainly be visiting frequently.
Thanks alot :)!

Here is my website; gymnastics clothing

Anonyme a dit...

Hola! I was interested to know if setting up a blogging site such your own:
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=23427985&postID=7103394802850701165 is
difficult to do for unskilled people? I have been wanting to create my own blog for a while now but have been turned off mainly because I've always assumed it required tons of work. What do you think? Many thanks

My homepage ... exercise bike ratings

Anonyme a dit...

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit
more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything.
But just imagine if you added some great visuals or video clips to
give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and clips,
this site could certainly be one of the very best in its
niche. Good blog!

Visit my website fashion blogs on blogspot

Anonyme a dit...

I like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and coverage!

Keep up the very good works guys I've added you guys to blogroll.

Also visit my web-site :: studio shoes women's
Also see my web site :: max studio shoes

Anonyme a dit...

Hey just happened upon your blog from Yahoo after I entered in, "Blogger: Pourquoi pas?" or
something similar (can't quite remember exactly). Anyhow, I'm glad I found it
because your subject material is exactly what I'm searching for (writing a university paper) and I hope you don't mind if I gather some material from here and I will
of course credit you as the source. Thanks for your time.



Visit my web blog :: silicon wafer polishing slurry

Anonyme a dit...

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading?
I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's
the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.


Take a look at my homepage solar wafer manufacturers in taiwan

Anonyme a dit...

I am really loving the theme/design of your site.
Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems?

A number of my blog visitors have complained about my blog not operating correctly in
Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this
problem?

Also visit my weblog :: ballet shoes for girls toronto

Anonyme a dit...

Heya outstanding website! Does running a blog such as this require a lot of work?
I've no knowledge of computer programming but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, if you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic nevertheless I just had to ask. Many thanks!

Also visit my blog - air conditioning registers wood

Anonyme a dit...

If you are going for best contents like me, only pay a quick visit this website
everyday as it offers feature contents, thanks

Have a look at my web page :: Aquarium Corals

Anonyme a dit...

This design is steller! You obviously know how to keep a reader entertained.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start
my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
Too cool!

Feel free to surf to my homepage vacation rental by owner hawaii maui

Anonyme a dit...

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; we
have developed some nice practices and we are looking to trade solutions with other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.


my page; sciatica and pregnancy as initial symptom

Anonyme a dit...

This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Appreciate it!

Also visit my web blog; Las Vegas Golf Lessons

Anonyme a dit...

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I'm not positive whether or not this post is written by him as no one else recognize such distinct approximately my trouble. You're amazing!
Thank you!

Also visit my web blog severe back pain when sitting

Anonyme a dit...

Hello great website! Does running a blog similar to this require a
massive amount work? I've absolutely no expertise in coding however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject however I simply had to ask. Thanks a lot!

my web site ... bikram yoga manila

Anonyme a dit...

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which
blog platform are you using for this website?

I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Feel free to visit my web blog ... economic appliance repair columbus ohio

Anonyme a dit...

Thanks for any other informative blog. The place else may just I am getting that kind of info written
in such a perfect approach? I have a venture that I'm just now working on, and I have been at the glance out for such info.

Also visit my weblog :: scapulothoracic joint planes of motion

Anonyme a dit...

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website.
I'm hoping to check out the same high-grade content from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my very own website now ;)

My page - back problems discs

Anonyme a dit...

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession
capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
Anyway I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

Have a look at my web-site - 4 passenger golf cart covers

Anonyme a dit...

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled
upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access
consistently rapidly.

my web site ... Golf gloves

Anonyme a dit...

I'm new to developing sites and I was wondering if having your blog title related to your content really that vital? I see your title, "Blogger: Pourquoi pas? " does appear to be spot on with what your website is about but yet, I prefer to keep my title less content descriptive and based more around site branding. Would you think this is a good idea or bad idea? Any assistance would be greatly valued.

Feel free to surf to my weblog refrigerators on sale brandsmart

Anonyme a dit...

My spouse and I stumbleԁ oνer heгe diffeгent wеb page anԁ thought I shοuld check things out.

I lіke what I seе so now i аm fоllowing you.

Look forward to looking іnto your web page
repeatedlу.

Feel free to suгf to my webрagе - hcg online

Anonyme a dit...

Yes! Finally someone writes about sub prime home equity.


Feel free to surf to my page ... stileproject

Anonyme a dit...

I love reading through an article that can make people think.
Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

Also visit my blog post - allstate appliance repair san antonio

Anonyme a dit...

Hi there! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after going through many of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking it
and checking back frequently!

My blog; orangecountyjacquie60.wordpress.com

Anonyme a dit...

Hi, of course this piece of writing is in fact good and I have learned
lot of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.


Feel free to surf to my blog - cheapest refrigerators for sale

Anonyme a dit...

At this time I am going away to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming again
to read more news.

Review my website ... home remodeling magazine

Anonyme a dit...

whoah this weblog is excellent i really like studying your
articles. Stay up the great work! You realize, a lot of people are
looking around for this info, you can help them greatly.


Here is my web blog; personal injury attorney