31 mars 2008

P'tites vites #94

Aujourd'hui, Sags, Bush et un "wake-up call"? et astronautes canadiens.

-Internet est revenu! Youppi!

-Un ami à la job m'a invité au match des Sags au Colisé ce soir... ça pas été facile de voir mon équipe se faire avoir 3-1... Vous pouvez être sûr qu'ils vont se reprendre l'année prochaine!!

-George W. Bush a été le lanceur protocolaire pour un match des Nationals de Washington (anciennement nos Expos) et il a été accueilli avec les huées du stade.Je me demande ce qui se passait par sa tête pendant sa marche vers le monticule... appel à la réalité ou bien est-il resté borné?

-L'Agence Spatiale Canadienne recrute de nouveaux astronautes? Ne sont-ils pas au courant que les États-Unis arrêtent le vol de navettes spatiales à compter de 2010?

Après 2010, le nombre d'astronautes envoyés dans l'espace risque de diminuer et comme c'est un programme "américain", la liste d'attente risque d'être longue.

Mon père me disait souvent "Pourquoi briser un rêve... même s'il semble un peu fou?"...

26 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

To make scrambled eggs with a waffle maker simply crack eggs
into a bowl, add milk and wisk. Any likeness to any other recipe is purely coincedental.
Maybe you've recently had a child, or other life event.

Feel free to visit my web page - waring wmk600 waffle maker double belgian

Anonyme a dit...

Michaels offers a large variety of yarn, thread, floss, kits and cutting tools.
Therefore your needs will change in a supplier to purchase your goods from.

Let the kids make whatever they want out of the Activ-Clay.


Here is my web page work n gear printable coupons

Anonyme a dit...

It has 0 grams of total fat, 420 mg's of sodium, 1 grams of total carbs and less than 1 gram of protein in it. Don't forget Crockpot's (slow cookers) are a great way to save money; My Crockpot (slow cooker) black beans are the easiest to make, taste great and are super inexpensive and healthy. Make the most of your slow cooker by making clean up a breeze with these simple tips.

Also visit my page: comparsaritmoshow.com.ar

Anonyme a dit...

It was an aerosol can of either Barbasol or Colgate. It's black and silver casing is tough and durable if not a little cheap looking. It can also be utilized in the shower as nicely and fully eradicates scattering hair all over the bathroom.

Look into my homepage; shaving sets

Anonyme a dit...

Such measures are not only natural and easy-to-follow,
but also relatively inexpensive. This natural skin
care ingredient works in 2 ways; by relaxing your skin to smooth out
wrinkles and by re-densifying your skin to permanently reduce the appearance of
wrinkles. Apricot: Apricot is the base ingredient of cosmetic scrubs
due to its natural exfoliating properties.

Here is my page - Formulacompany.com

Anonyme a dit...

Such measures are not only natural and easy-to-follow, but also relatively inexpensive.
This natural skin care ingredient works in 2 ways; by relaxing your skin to
smooth out wrinkles and by re-densifying your
skin to permanently reduce the appearance of wrinkles.

Apricot: Apricot is the base ingredient of cosmetic scrubs due to its natural exfoliating properties.


my web-site Formulacompany.com

Anonyme a dit...

An electric toothbrush is motorized and usually battery-operated
with a charger that sits on the bathroom counter.
As for the UV sanitizer, you can use it every day or just once a week.
I have a friend, Barry, who spends time pondering questions that
wouldn't even occur to normal folks.

Also visit my homepage: www.goodthymesandgoodfood.com

Anonyme a dit...

Believe it or not, just by sitting down during this bicep curl workout
will actually add a degree of intensity. Discover additional about developing your Biceps and triceps by way of
completing beneficial workouts and maintaining a appropriate diet regime.
Dumbbell Squat: Stand with your feet a bit wider than shoulder width apart.


my homepage ... the fastest way to gain muscle

Anonyme a dit...

Heуa і am foг the рrіmary time herе.
I came аcross thіs bοаrd and I to fіnd It really useful & it helped me out a lot.
I'm hoping to provide one thing back and aid others such as you aided me.

Also visit my blog post: skin lightener serum

Anonyme a dit...

I blog frеquently and I serіοuѕly apprеciate your informatіοn.
Youг artiсle has геаlly pеаked my interest.
I ωill bookmarκ yοur blοg and keep chеckіng for new information about once a weeκ.
I oрted іn foг your RSS fееd as wеll.


Take a lοоκ at my homepagе - skin lightener before and after

Anonyme a dit...

Pleаse let mе knοw if you're looking for a writer for your site. You have some really good posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd rеally liκe to wгite
sοme аrticles for youг blog in exchange for
a link back to minе. Please shoot me an email if intеresteԁ.
Many thanks!

Also vіsit my ωebѕite: skin lightener for african americans

Anonyme a dit...

Gгеаt bеat ! I wiѕh to apрrentice whilе
you amend your wеb sіte, how could i subscribe foг
a blog wеb ѕitе? Thе account aіded me a acceptable dеal.
I hаd bееn а lіttle
bіt acquaіnted of this youг bгоaԁcast offered bright clear іԁea

Also ѵisit my ωeb раge - skin lighteners for dark skin

Anonyme a dit...

A thicker pouring will produce a more soft chewy cookie.
When it comes to any kind of cookware or kitchen appliance, Wolfgang Puck remains to be at
the top of the game. Parts of the waffle would stick to the waffle maker, which would be frustrating for me.


Here is my web blog; Mickey mouse Waffle

Anonyme a dit...

Because of to their design and style and how the oscillating
blades are positioned, they are capable to develop outstanding shaving benefits.
I have sideburns and I even them out quite nicely with the regular razor that I use (which is not a Fusion any longer).
On the back of the card that comes with the razor, it states that you
should, "Change the cartridge when empty holes start to appear in the gel reservoir".


my homepage: Shaving Stores

Anonyme a dit...

Surrounding the crystal was a bright sphere of Divine golden light.
Purchasing enough for your home could replace your old and broken down furnace quickly and
for far less. Here, we will discuss only about the electric space heaters.


My page: http://www.froxh.Com

Anonyme a dit...

I couldn't refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

My homepage ... click through the next website

Anonyme a dit...

Hola! I've been following your website for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent job!

Also visit my site: Anatomy X5

Anonyme a dit...

I after saw a statistic that was like: 2/3 men/women and 1/3 men/women can
get most cancers in their life span. But I cannot keep in mind the statistic exactly.
Aid me out?

my website: flirting tips guys

Anonyme a dit...

It doesn't appear like they matched the subjects for instruction volume the 30FAIL team did 50% far more work than the 90FAIL group (1073kg vs 710kg), which goes some approach to explaining the increased protein synthesis within the 30FAIL group.

My homepage; six pack shortcuts training program

Anonyme a dit...

Nowhere within the report does it state this is a new point.
It is been going on for many years on a variety of different sources.
Placing a cautionary tale on right here at least let's individuals understand that it is a potential problem.

Here is my web blog; Facebook Dating

Anonyme a dit...

Retrospective prizes initial init!

Also visit my web page :: secrets of superman stamina revealed review

Anonyme a dit...

Allow me know have been can i obtain the ginger oil or have been it's available Thanks.

Feel free to surf to my web blog: maria menounos weight loss before and after

Anonyme a dit...

Hi, I wish to subscribe for this weblog to take most recent updates,
so where
can i do it please assist.

Have a look at my weblog abdominal muscles anatomy

Anonyme a dit...

Schooling and indoctrination are often confused.
The standard text guide response,? might the truth is
be erroneous? but a student who can begin to see the error
clearly, is marked down as a 'heretic', but a pupil who learns the official right reply just like a
trained parrot, passes the course! Who determines the 'answer'?
Hundreds of billions of dollars in corporate profit may possibly be at stake, as with all the erooneous hypothesis of 'chemical inbalance' inside the brain requiring bogus pharmeceutical intervention?

so CAVEAT!

Here is my web-site; causes of premature ejaculation ()

Anonyme a dit...

This things doesn't function whatsoever. Bought a bottle. Utilised it for 30 times. Dropped 1 pound. Made me severly constipated. Would not waste your funds at all with this product.

my page - insane home fat loss torrent ()

Anonyme a dit...

Its such as you гead my thoughts!
Yоu seem to know ѕo much аpρroximately thіs, such aѕ you ωrotе the guide in it
or something. I thinκ that you саn do with a few %
tо drіve the mеsѕage hοuse a little bіt, hоωeveг other than that, that
is wonderful blog. А fantаstic read.
ӏ’ll definitely be back.

my wеbsite - garden