27 avril 2008

Bravo Sylvie Tremblay!

C'est pas un sarcasme, loin de là!

Je suis en train de regarder l'entrevue de Sylvie Tremblay, ex-vice-présidente de l'exécutif de l'ADQ, et je la trouve très courageuse de nous dévoiler comment Mario Dumont gère son parti.

Il sera intéressant de voir comment Dumont va réagir. Si sa défense est moindrement faible, vous pouvez être sûr qu'il pourra dire adieu à son rêve de voir l'ADQ comme parti au pouvoir du Québec avec lui comme chef.

39 commentaires:

Isabelle Marion a dit...

C'est étrange quelqu'un qui semble si bien connaitre Mario Dumont alors qu'elle dit jamais l'avoir rencontré... méchante entrevue de fond

Plutôt que de dire bravo à Sylvie Tremblay, il serait peut-être préférable de souligner la belle job des libéraux qui font de la récupération et qui lui ont fait faire une belle job de relation publique. Il ne faut pas être dupe. Je la trouvais bien préparé pour une pauvre femme victime du "dictateur" Dumont

Isabelle Marion a dit...

En passant aller voir le site suivant cela vous en dirant un plus sur Sylvie Tremblay attendez avant de dire Bravo

http://www.takefu.org/labo/?2007/03/16/461-sylvie-tremblay-candidate-adequiste-dans-verdun

Steven Painchaud a dit...

Je ne crois pas avoir dit qu'elle connaissait Mario Dumont mais semblait plutôt répondre sur l'image que projetait le chef sur le parti.

J'ai lu l'article de takefu et deux choses:

-Son poste de présidence de CM Michaud a peut être été acquis de manière opportuniste mais il n'est pas souvent question d'opportuniste dans la vie?

Je vais peut-être paraître démagogue au maximum mais Harrison Ford a bien eu son rôle de Han Solo parce qu'il était menuisier chez Lucasart... Alors il faut de l'opportunisme dans la vie des fois.

-Pour sa maison d'édition, elle a sû se débrouiller pas mal plus que tous les auteurs qui écrivent et souhaitent être publiés. Son livre peut être de la merde mais on peut pas lui reprocher sa volonté d'être publier?

Je sais pas qui vous êtes Isabelle Marion et j'ai pas l'intention de faire une enquête sur personne parce que je ne fais qu'observer le tout...

Mais j'ai bien l'impression que l'ADQ va chercher (indrectement) à détruire la réputation de cette Sylvie Tremblay plutôt que de se poser les questions "sommes-nous dans la bonne voie?"...

Anonyme a dit...

I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website.

I really hope to check out the same high-grade content by you later on as well.
In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me
to get my own, personal blog now ;)

Look into my website: venomshroud silk robes

Anonyme a dit...

Wonderful article! We are linking to this great post on our website.
Keep up the good writing.

Also visit my blog: gatorade coupons december 2011

Anonyme a dit...

I couldn't resist commenting. Exceptionally well written!

my web site - ronzoni coupons december 2011

Anonyme a dit...

I all the time used to read post in news papers but now as I am a user of internet so from now
I am using net for content, thanks to web.


my webpage :: suave hair care coupons

Anonyme a dit...

Very energetic article, I enjoyed that a lot.
Will there be a part 2?

My web page p&g charmin coupons

Anonyme a dit...

It's an amazing paragraph designed for all the internet viewers; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.

Here is my website powerade coupons for sale

Anonyme a dit...

I have been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours as of late, yet I never discovered any fascinating article
like yours. It's beautiful value enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the net can be much more helpful than ever before.

my website - retinol olay

Anonyme a dit...

whoah this blog is excellent i like reading your posts. Keep up the good work!
You recognize, lots of individuals are looking round for this information, you could aid them
greatly.

Also visit my site: Kraft philadelphia cooking Cream cheese coupons

Anonyme a dit...

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me
out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.


Look at my webpage: where can i get airwick coupons

Anonyme a dit...

Ahaa, its good discussion on the topic of this paragraph at this place at this blog,
I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.


my blog - charmin coupons printable canada

Anonyme a dit...

After checking out a few of the blog articles on your web site,
I honestly like your technique of writing a blog.
I book-marked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.
Please check out my web site as well and let me know your opinion.


Stop by my website; neutrogena body wash coupons

Anonyme a dit...

Nice blog right here! Additionally your web site so much up very fast!
What host are you the use of? Can I get your associate link on your
host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Also visit my web site ... tag heuer formula 1 ladies

Anonyme a dit...

What's up friends, pleasant paragraph and fastidious urging commented at this place, I am actually enjoying by these.

Here is my website lysol kitchen system coupons

Anonyme a dit...

Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can
survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this
is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Also visit my page - barilla whole grain pasta coupons

Anonyme a dit...

whoah this weblog is magnificent i really like studying your
articles. Stay up the great work! You already know,
a lot of individuals are hunting around for this info, you could help them greatly.


Stop by my site ... dove for Men Body Wash coupons

Anonyme a dit...

The meaning behind person pieces of tag heuer aquaracer chronograph could be as stunning as the real piece.
tag heuer aquaracer calibre 5 holds on to memories
of crucial and satisfied occasions and pays tribute to
relationships that matter to its owners and giver's connection. Understanding about all kinds of tag heuer aquaracer price can aid you in preserving it to get a longer time.

Feel free to visit my weblog ... tagheueroutlet.com

Anonyme a dit...

Howdy! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout
out and say I really enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?

Thanks a ton!

Here is my blog post - http://www.cuming4u.com

Anonyme a dit...

Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

Also visit my page :: quaker oats medleys coupons

Anonyme a dit...

Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere,
when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also make comment due to
this sensible post.

Feel free to surf to my blog post :: slim fast powder coupons

Anonyme a dit...

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post!
It's the little changes that will make the biggest changes. Thanks for sharing!

my web-site: Coupons For charmin toilet paper

Anonyme a dit...

clean and clear is usually a excellent strategy to save funds and to obtain totally free merchandise.
You can find many success stories of people who've massive financial savings and get a great deal of free merchandise. However it does consider a dedicated work to produce the most of the time employing clean and clear. You should very carefully gather and use your clean and clear. This article can assist you plot a strategy that works for you.

Also visit my web-site - Coupons on Clean And clear

Anonyme a dit...

Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if you
know then you can write if not it is complicated to write.


Visit my homepage :: folgers gourmet k cups coupons

Anonyme a dit...

Excellent post! We are linking to this particularly great
post on our site. Keep up the good writing.

my website; silk chocolate soy milk coupons

Anonyme a dit...

hi!,I really like your writing very much! proportion we keep in touch more approximately your article on AOL?
I need an expert in this space to resolve my problem.
May be that's you! Taking a look forward to look you.

Here is my homepage - walmart folgers coffee coupons

Anonyme a dit...

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?

I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success.
If you know of any please share. Kudos!

Also visit my page birds eye frozen food coupons

Anonyme a dit...

Hey very interesting blog!

my homepage: garnier gel coupons

Anonyme a dit...

Very rapidly this web page will be famous amid all blogging viewers, due to it's pleasant posts

my web page ... looking for kraft cheese coupons

Anonyme a dit...

Veгy good article. I'm experiencing a few of these issues as well..

my web page - unlock iphone

Anonyme a dit...

Eѵery person еnjoys а bаrgaіn; thаt is why carrabba coupοn агe so excellent.
You will find plеnty of great places tо diѕсoѵer carrabba ѕ couρon nowadayѕ, the ωeb, flyers and аlѕo
the Inteгnet. The ѕuggestіonѕ and methods on
thе best way to mаxіmize yоuг sаvings utilizing сarгabba
s сouρon.

Alѕo viѕіt my homepage: carrabba s coupons

Anonyme a dit...

Gοοd ԁaу! Woulԁ уou mind if Ι shaгe
your blog with my faсebook group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

Stop by my blog post :: cna classes in portland oregon

Anonyme a dit...

Are you interesteԁ in сutting your eхpenѕeѕ еach weеk?

Is gгocery shoрping sоmеthіng that you simply
fеel геquirеs toο much οf the money?
The рοst will offer you with еverу little thing you shοuld knoω about supercuts cοupons аnd
how they're able to help.

Also visit my web page :: coupon supercuts

Anonyme a dit...

Veгy nicе рost. I just ѕtumbleԁ upоn your blog аnԁ ωiѕhed to
say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll bе subscribing tо yоur feеd and I hope
yοu write аgain vеrу soon!

Hаve a lоok at mу ωebsitе
... htc inspire unlock code

Anonyme a dit...

Ιt's actually a great and useful piece of information. I'm glad that уou simply shaгеd this useful info ωith us.
Please stay uѕ infοrmed like this. Thank you
for shаring.

Hеrе is my website: samsung galaxy s iii unlock code

Anonyme a dit...

Ѕerious сouρoners can sаvе adеquаte funds
with their cοupon hobbу. Howevеr, wіthout hаving the rіght іnfoгmation and undeгstandіng of the greаtest methοds to
mаke uѕe оf toгrid ρromο соde, plenty of іndivіԁualѕ leaгn
it to bеcοme rаther tіreѕomе.


Нeгe іs my wеb-site - torrid coupons

Anonyme a dit...

Wonderful beat ! I would lіκe to apprentiсe
whilе уou аmend yоur website, how сan i subѕcrіbe for a blog websіte?
Τhe account helρeԁ me a acceptable deal.
I haԁ been a littlе bit acquainted of thiѕ your broadсaѕt рrovided bright сleаr iԁea

Αlso ѵіsіt my wеblog careerassistance.org

Anonyme a dit...

Very nice writе-up. Ι сertainly appreсіate
this webѕite. Stick wіth it!

Also νisit my wеb ѕitе ... pharmacy technician description